Thursday 5 January 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am SO thankful and grateful for the school holidays. The lack of routine allows me to clear my head, and frees me up to more clearly see what is really important to me. I am not completely there yet, but I am feeling like I am leaving behind the claustrophobic space I felt I was in at the end of 2011, and am feeling more motivated and inspired to think less, fear less, enjoy more, live more.

Hmmmm... writing that felt good. I might try that again.

Think Less. Fear Less. Enjoy More. Live More. 

Thankful? Definitely.

Linking up with Kate says Stuff for Thankful Thursday.

7 comments:

  1. Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses for a wonderful yer ahead, enjoy the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a great way to prepare for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Sannah! Think less, fear less, enjoy more, live more! Right on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment there. Yep I agree, totally loving and am thankful for school holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Love this!

    I'm sure that just the break from the routine is enough to reset our thought processes a little. I'm adopting yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sannah. Lovely...I lost your blog for a while, and now I have rediscovered it, thankfully! Maybe that is my Thankful Thursday...I will enjoy reading back through past posts I think. x

    ReplyDelete